EQC repairs

We have substantial cracks in our cupboards and wardrobes which are earthquake related, are these required to be repaired by EQC?

Asked: 9 April 2015

Category: Repairs



10 December 2015

EQC advises:

Under EQCover, your contents are insured on the same basis as they are under your fire insurance policy with your private insurer. Your private insurance policy may cover contents that aren’t covered by EQCover. Check your policy or phone your private insurance company to find out. Phone EQC’s 0800 DAMAGE for further information on your policy. EQC claims must be made within 3 months from the date your home, contents or land were damaged by the natural disaster.

See all answers from EQC >